Milšped Group is a leading logistic system in the region consisting of nine legal persons:
- “Milšped” Belgrade, Serbia
- “Milšped AML” Belgrade, Serbia
- “Milšped Mercurio” Belgrade, Serbia
- “Milšped Montenegro” Podgorica, Montenegro
- “Milšped“ Zagreb, Croatia
- „Milšped“ Tržin, Slovenia
- „Milšped Albania“ Tirana, Albania
- „Milšped BH d.o.o.“ Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- “Milšped” Moscow, Russia
- “Milšped GmbH”, Munich, Germany
Milšped has made business successfully for 21 years now and has over 1000 employees. Strategic orientation of the company is founded in high values of corporate culture, respect for partnerships with clients, application of advanced technologies, as well as socially responsible business.
Owing to the modern working methods and organization, brave ideas and ability to adjust to the market, Milšped developed a unique market appearance which unifies the following services:
- “Milšped” Belgrade is the parent company of the group which has done business in the Serbian market since 1993. By using its capacities, work technology and quality, Milšped is nowadays capable of meeting all the requirements of the modern market and providing complete logistic service.
- “Milšped AML” Belgrade Belgrade is part of the group whose potential is directed towards the creation of logistic solutions intended for automotive industry. Long-term dedication to this logistic segment, as well as successful fulfillment of requirements of multinational companies in this field, provided Milšped with comparative advantage on the market and prevalence in the provision of services related to automotive logistics.
- “Milšped Mercurio” Belgrade represents a joint venture of Milšped and Mercurio – the greatest transporter of cars in Italy. The businesses of these two companies is directed towards the implementation of the logistic project for the company „Fiat Automobili Srbija“.
- “Milšped Montenegro” Podgorica does business in the in the Montenegrin market and provides complete logistic service. The employees’ expertise in the implementation of customs and storage services, availability of storage space, as well as its own transportation fleet make Milšped Montenegro an important link in the provision of services of Milšped Group.
- “Milšped Croatia” Zagreb provides services to the clients who entrusted the Milšped system with the entire regional logistics. All the required logistic services provided according to the highest international standards in both this company and the whole Milšped system are available to the current and future clients.
- Milšped Tržin, Slovenia facilitates the business performance of Milšped Group related to the EU countries. International road transportation is the most prevalent in the business of Milšped Slovenia- FTL, LTL and consolidated shipments, as well as storage and distribution services.
- Milšped Albania is a JV company of Milšped Group and Balfin Group which jointly operate on the Albanian market in the area of logistic services. The company started operating in March 2014. In doing business, it from the very start applies high standards in all segments and is guided by the finest examples of Milšped Group practice.
- Milšped BH d.o.o. was founded and started operating in 2014. The basic scope of activity of this company, as a member of Milšped Group, is the provision of logistic services and integrated services, customs and distribution services being the most prevalent of all. As the youngest member of the Group, the company is an important part of Milšped Regional Network.
- Milšped Russia was founded on December 8, 2014 and started operating on March 1, 2015. Currently, there are 5 permanent employees in Russia, and the company provides various logistic services.